Personal Travel Insurance
Insurance is only for the vehicle and equipment that belongs to the vehicle. It is the hirer’s responsibility to provide their own insurance to cover personal items and belongings and for any loss in the event of cancellation by the hirer.
In the unlikely event of a breakdown which results in recovery, we will make every effort to supply a replacement vehicle or we will refund the cost of any remaining days hire.
Use of the vehicle
The hirer agrees that during the rental period, he/she will not allow the campervan to be:
* Driven or used in a manner that could cause damage *Driven while under the influence of alcohol
* Driven in a prohibited area, off-road or on an un-surfaced/unsuitable road *Used for any illegal purpose in any race, rally or contest
* Used to tow or push any vehicle or trailer
* Left with the ignition key in the vehicle while it is unoccupied *Damaged by immersion in water or contact with salt water *Driven when it is overloaded or when loads are unsecured
* Used to carry more passengers than allowed under the terms of the hire agreement
The Hirer/s also agree;
* Not to smoke in the campervan or in any awning or tent supplied by Bring Me Sunshine *To follow safety guidelines when operating the campervan, any appliances or equipment as set out in the campervan handbook
* Not to allow any pets or animals in the campervan
* Return the campervan in a clean and roadworthy condition and with a full tank *To be liable for any fines (e.g. parking or speeding) incurred during the hire period
We reserve the right to:
* Terminate hire if the driver’s license does not comply with our terms & conditions and refuse hire if pending convictions or penalties are not disclosed fully. In these circumstances all payment will be lost.
* In the event of unforeseen circumstances offer an alternative campervan if your campervan of choice is not available
* Alter or change our terms & conditions without prior notice